Search This Blog

2013-04-20

I'm writing again !!

Don't know what to say , here we go again , writing those words from somewhere inside my heart.
 
I might look so strong when alot of tears standing in my eyes and waiting the time to fall down .
 
I'm strong but your love inside me is breaking me everyday more and more .
 
I wish I can leave and land in somewhere where I can't see you there or even dream about you .
 
I wish I can lose my senses and live my life without feeling of you , smelling you , touching you or even listening to you .
 
I'm not in need to anything in my life as my need to you , what's wrong with my I can't control my self ?
 
I used to live lonely without caring of anything till I met you , now I'm between alot of people but feeling like I'm alone .
 
Something crazy led me to keep on looking for you , here and there and everywhere.
 
I want to leave , perhaps your love will not leave my heart but what can I do if I loved a man all those ways don't led me to him .

No comments: