Search This Blog

2012-03-21

Yes, I'm lost



To feel that you're living in nowhere is very hard, to lose your most 2 persons close to you is the same but to live in life full of sadness is a miserable thing that no one can listen for your burdens or feel how much you're suffering 

But after a deep thinking I found that it's more hurting when you meet someone gives him your trust and start talking with him about everything, suddenly you notice that the same person how you trust are not the same person how standing in front of your eyes

I didn't believe before that time can change the good persons but now I learned very much how to live with 2 characters, one of them always smile & the other always cry

I'm waiting freedom's sun will shine one day in my life, I'm waiting for someone's to understand how much I'm suffering because of them but I'm so afraid if they discover the truth very late on time which my heart can't forgive them

I'm lost & I know very well that I'm waiting for something won't come one day 
  

5 comments:

Mr. Farran said...

You're not lost, you just haven't found the answer yet :)

Keep searching!

Anonymous said...

Nice words my dear but always remeber life learn us many things :)

Anonymous said...

Nice words my dear but always remeber life learn us every day new thing :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

I'm sorry I don't understand what you want to say , but even though thank's for commenting :)

Missed to see your comments Mr. in my blog

Yasmeen Omran said...

My dear friend I'm happy cuz your comments shown w 25eran :)
thank you for the both comments

Smiling angel