Search This Blog

2012-02-12

Just keep smiling



 
Why you should keep smiling ?

Smile for 4 main reasons

first of all , your smile makes others happy and others will think that you are a positive person , sometimes just a small smile changes a lot of things around us

secondly, although all our sadness which facing us in our life , we should smile to draw the hope line because we can't Continue our life if we cry  at every problem you face

thirdly , your smile does not appear you weak , some of people around you feel happy to see you hurting so be strong and just smile to make them burning from inside 
I like this great quote : hot like the fire from inside & cold like ice outside
 And finally , for you ladies Smiling helps to keep facial muscles from sagging 


let's just smile to change the world

 

4 comments:

Mirna Al-Shimy said...

thats right Yaso and personal I see my smile is my weapon to finish of my sadness and I also promise mmy self whatever happen in this world and to me I will always smile
Please God make all people around me spical who I love always HAPPY :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

I wish all your life become full of happiness my dear...

yes , sometimes our life need just a smile to be more beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Good notes yasmeen

you said a smile can change & I see that your smile specially can change every thing to be better

I said before you are a special type of women

M. jordan

Yasmeen Omran said...

HaHaHa No plz hek zyadii my smile is not beautiful too much but mashi 7ala.

I wish I can make all who around me happy cuz just watching them smiling makes me feel good.