Search This Blog

2012-01-17




Some times because of the top of our pain

We do things without feeling , things make others think that we're crazy , like smiling too much 

That's not to draw attention , but to hide under that false smiles a lot of tears
and to make others feel that we are in the top of  phantom happiness

Be sure that Just People who loved you genuinely can feel about your smiles if it false or true

The most pain which kills us from in side when we miss someone beside us, neither we can say nor keep silent
We can't stop missing them , because our feelings don't care if that will kill us or not , we just try to make the pain inside us and don't show it for others


By Me 

4 comments:

White Oleander said...

you are the best person on all this world write poem .
I wish all your sadness and all people sadness disappear and fly away :)
I wish all people be happy and smile real smile and I wish to see you great and happy and best peson in all this world :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

Thank you Merna , really you make me shy .

I like writing too much , I want to tell you some thing Merna

Just persons who have a big pain write in good way !!

Thax god for everything ....

Thanks alot for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

Nice words Soso :)
7abethon kter wallah

I hope you're fine my sis , really 5ayfi 3leki
la btrodi 3 r2mek walla msgs wallah mailk w dayman of line

Allah y7mekii ya rab

Yasmeen Omran said...

Thank you 7bebti

I'm fine but do you know ?
I want to be alone shwayi so don't worry also I'm here on my blog if you need something :)

I hope you all like my words cuz I like writing too much