Search This Blog

2012-01-12




Once ... I cried too much , cuz for a second I thought that I'm alone
A lot of tears .... too much hard pain....sad smile.....tired face :( negative ideas


!!No ...I was wrong
؟؟If you have great people in your life,would be you sad one day
Really I'm the luckiest person in this world... maybe I don't have too much special things ,but
I discovered that I know some people like the stars... I can't always be with them ,but
 I know that thier light will be beside me
No words can be enough to describe them as their real value , but they know how they are very close to my heart


So THANK YOU for everyone was beside me , without saying names , of course you all know your selves , thank you for always be the most beautiful things in my life
  
I'm very happy because of you , I pray for my god to always protect you & to make your life great
as you made my life wonderful


THANK You MY Dear Teachers & Friends

8 comments:

Samar A. R said...

Yasso, I am one of them :$ ?

Yasmeen Omran said...

of couse , my darling :)

walaw ya samar , hayde ma beda
so2el !!

Thank you for being a great friend :)

Samar A. R said...

Thank you yasso walla you are the most greatest freind :)

3ndek account 3l fb ? :) ya ret law mnseer freinds aktar ;)

Mr. Farran said...

I hope you never feel bad again and I hope we always see you smile :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

Aked samar I want :)

but do you believe me if I say that every 2 or 3 weeks or more , I open my FB , I don't care about it too much , specially cuz my work takes all my time :(

but this is my e-mail to add me on Fb >> yassoo.1993@hotmail.com

I'll wait you my dear :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

Thank you Mr.

of course , I always smile because of you :)

Thanks alot for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

7bebti men kan mday2ek??

Allah yj3l kol ayamek sa3adi w allah 27na lazem nshkorek 3 2lbek el kber w tebtek , ana bshkor rabi ano 2nti my sis wallah msh mjamali bs nfsi kol el 3alam y7s mtlii.

3afekra ana w mohhamed w mas w karam w saba w Ahmad 2rena w kolhen 7abo el blog kter kter w kolhen 2nshallah 7aybalsho t3le2:)

mtmanyenek m3na our sis :)

Yasmeen Omran said...

Ya allah wallah 5ajaltini my sis

2nshallah bshofkon 3n 2reb , salmeli 3lehon kolon , yalla natra el t3le2at :)

Thank you for your great comment my dear sis :)